This week we wanted to share a creative bulletin board idea using one of our art resources. Using the 4 Basic Pencil Shading Techniques poster, you can create an outstanding display in 5 easy steps:
1. Choose a bright background paper to cause the resource to standout.
2. Use a border that will compliment the resource. We created the one used in the picture above.
3. Create a fun sign to place at the top.
4. Select interesting examples of pencil drawings using various shading techniques.
5. Mount each sheet on black construction paper.
Send us examples of how you use this poster in your classroom and we'll post them on our website.
Art For The Creative Soul
Hello! Welcome to our Blog. We enjoy sharing art lessons inspired by amazing Black visual artists and creatives.